Sunday, July 29, 2018

I cried.

Last night I cried…. It has been a long time since I purged…….


Why…..


Sadness washed over me…. Feeling helpless….. 


I couldn’t speak his language last night. He was stuck in his anxiety and I could not do anything to bring him out of it……



I tried everything…. Nothing worked…….


“MOMMY, MAKE MY HEAD STOP!”


No bandaid, no kiss could make this type of owie go away….



He was in such a good place a few weeks ago…..



Last night We were trapped in mental illness…..


I crave relationships with other’s who battle this same BATTLE…


“Cosmas, today is a new day… We get to start anew……”



WE WILL DO THIS……..



No comments:

My heart sank

My heart is sad.. This is raw this is our life... I post this in order to better understand what it's like living with a child with seve...