Friday, March 31, 2017

Tweezers

Today I found my teeezers.

In the sippy cup drawer.


It's the little things.

Cosmas was so excited for getting three dollars from his uncle for cleaning up the yard.  Definitely worthy of a trip to the consignment store.  I loved watching him pick out a set of Kinex.  Dear God, please let ALL the pieces be included!!!! None the less, he was excited to find a blue Lego piece hidden in the box. 

The little things.  

Two doctors appointments.  Robin was able to get two kids in back to back.  One trip. Two kids. I will take it.  
Coz decided to take up juggling frisbees. (therapist recommended) 
Waiting room juggling act. Only rolled under ladies chair once.  





Looked over at Z today. 
Leaned up against car door.  
Converse that were dyed with a black sharpie marker.  
Space buns...
One earphone in.  
I have learned that she can carry on an entire conversation while listening to music. 
Opening Up car Mirror to check out her braces.  
I always wonder what's going through that mind of hers. 
Dropped her off for her babysitting job. Watched her walk in. I smiled.   


Got gas.  Cleaned out car. Well scooped out what I could.  Entire deck of cards falls out one by one onto puddle stricken cement.  52 emoji faces smiling at me. Raining.  

Little things.   

Anthony gave john a bath.  Got him fully dressed.  I was impressed.  Then I got his text.....


Ya big struggle trying to get all of johns clothes on while trying not to lose the game on Xbox but I did it
Thank you Anthony. 



Goodnight.  

 


 









No comments:

My heart sank

My heart is sad.. This is raw this is our life... I post this in order to better understand what it's like living with a child with seve...