Saturday, April 15, 2017

This little light of Mine






Dr. Clark..

we had three more days of evaluations

Thankfully, my dad went with me to the final one...

"Let's step into another room."

I sit down and feel like I'm holding my breath.

"Jenna, your son has Autism."


A wave crashes over me but rather then knocking me over, it woke me up...

like when you splash cold water over your face in the morning type of wake you up...



"I apologize Jenna that the ball got dropped along the way."

We have been searching for answers since he was year old...

He was born with it... He was born with it.....

The missing piece...

The Dr. began to speak of all of the services and testing available... I will have to admit, I don't remember much because I was still feeling the wave.

We walk back to the other room. Cosmas and Grandad are building...

I look at Cosmas sitting W position on the floor... Red shirt...

I wanted to pick him up off the floor and hug him....

But I just smiled at him.

I knew it was all ok..


What does Cosmas's Autism look like?

hmmmmm.. that question made me smile.....

Cosmas's Autism is a bright light....

Cosmas is a bright light.

A commedian

knock... knock...

Who's there?

Annie, Annie body going to open the door?

A builder

A scientist

A brother

A son.

My son.

A bright light.....



No comments:

My heart sank

My heart is sad.. This is raw this is our life... I post this in order to better understand what it's like living with a child with seve...